Lot stuff on my mind but don't want to let you go.

I thought it'll be fun to share with you one of bests days of my life. Now I'm very tied and exhausted about school and every day looks the same; I wake up, go to school, go back, do homework, meet my friends[even not every day] and sleep. That's how my life looks from Monday 'till Friday.
But there were some days I'd give everything to make them came back, take time back <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 238px;" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vH-caWo-_hk/S5LBvbbeleI/AAAAAAAAAfg/sWJbeb5HGjI/s320/days1.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5445627920005371362" border="0">
I want this every day, my camp in Bulgaria. I love all girls that I met there and I cried lots when I came back. I still miss them so much! But they live in other side of country so we didn't meet for 9 months... I LOVE YOU <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vH-caWo-_hk/S5LB0RpwaFI/AAAAAAAAAfo/Cb2XKLWw-u4/s1600-h/days2.jpg">
Day I met my best friend. I'm so greatful that I could met her. I absolutly love her I don't know how my life would look like if she wouldn't be part of it. Even that we fight sometimes I just love her. I miss her so much if we don't see each other for like 3 days. My life is so much better with her.



My sisters' birthday party! I posted some photos here in October in 'Quick shot' I guess. One of best parties I ever had. EVER. [haha sorry about crazy photo]




My birthday party. I'll never forget it. Never. I know I'm very young but because of that whole life I get on with older people that's why I don't act like every girl in my age. Sometimes I ackt like 40 years old women! It's scares me!




New Years Eve! Day I met my other best friend. I know we know each other very short time, but it's just girl I knew I'll be friends with. I'm so happy that we met and I just hope we'll be friends still for a long time!

Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie



XoXo
A.

3 komentarze:

Fashion Nicotine said...

Cute pictures =)

Agnieszka Szykor said...

haha, jaka odmiana, zdjęcie główne od razu skojarzyło mi się z kolorową finlandia, zjeżdżam niżej.. i jest i ona we własnej osobie, hehe :).

Lov. said...

nie ma to jak finlandia :D

Post a Comment