No es amor, lo que tu sientes se llama obsession.


Stupid face, stupid face.
Photo took last week, when I had like Christimas in school. I want summer RIGHT NOW! That why I am listening to this so oooooooold song I guess from 2004? And it's Aventura-Obsesion. I remember when it was sooo popular when I was kid! Yea, in '04 I was kid.
So, anyway.
I love white nails lastly.
I went shopping today and I was looking for peep toes in bight pink or beige. COULDN'T FIND ANY NICE SHOES IN ALL CITY!!! Are they crazy?!
Thanks for all your comments and followers :***
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Every year is better for me, and for you? I can't wait till New Years Eve but I don't know what should I wear?!


xoxo
A.

2 komentarze:

madlens90 said...

a myślisz, że ja je odróżniam? ^^
baardzo fajny look ;*

Anonymous said...

cute glasses! :)

~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment