Coffee Post

Hi there! I have winter holiday now and I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my fav. cold coffees [I don't like hot coffee but I love cold ones]. So I took some pictures, sorry about phone quality.
[sorry I've already started to drink it ! It was much prettier at start !]

Anyway, I bought some cute things on sales, but I'll post it another time 'cause I haven't took pictures yet. And, firstable I wasn't sure about new Rihanna's album but now I'm in love with this 3 songs:

Rihanna feat. Will.I.Am - Photographs

Rihanna - Hard

Rihanna - Rude Boy


xoxo
A.

5 komentarze:

Agnieszka Szykor said...

a kiedy łaskawa Panna doda jakieś ciuszki? :D.

Lov. said...

mniaaaam : D

Unknown said...

jummm I'm hungry haha

zieluka, said...

smaka mi narobiłaś

Anonymous said...

looks delish!

Post a Comment