I don't know how to act, slow motion for me.

Since I remember I loved and still love Victoria's Secret Angels! These girl are amazing for me. I love their curly hair and sparkling, sexy make-up.




and some GOSSIP GIRL! For me the pretties girl is Blair and Gossip Girl photoshoot for Rolling Stones is one of my fav!

And I have a problem with my hair. My frindge doesn't want to grow!!! It's so annoying, I can't stand the way it looks. And I don't want to make it shorter... I hate my hair now. :(

Ke$ha ft. Three 6 Mafia - Slow Motion

Taio Cruz Ft. Ke$ha - Dirty Picture


A.

2 komentarze:

DiWiMakeup said...

They are so sexy. Looking at that picture makes me want to eat ice cream now, lol.

~Diana

Anonymous said...

cute pics! i love VS models as well! :)

~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment