aa

hi there i am so not into packing!
i still have no euros i need to change them in warsaw tomorrow 'cause everything is closed in sundays! i didn't finish packing and i have no place to put my jewlery in! im so so so stressed at nothing is ready! good that i have fly at 10 p.m. so i can buy rest of things tomorrow morning. i don't even know do i have roaming to send messages from bulgaria! aaa! i am so NOT READY TO GO! sorry that i didn't post photos from my bike trip but i have no time to put them on my computer from phone[ forgot camera]. i hate myself that i put everything on last minute! i've did list of things that i should take like 2 weeks ago, but i started packing yesterday at 9 p.m. so aplauz for me. again: I AM SO STRESSED! hope that this everything wouldn't go on nothing, hope for great holidays! aaa! I AM SO STRESSED! I HAVE TO FINISH MY PACKING! INPOSSIBLE!
that's what i did like 2 days ago when i should pack my bag... i am so lazy that i took photos no doing last washing... i am so mad at myselfi put my clothes into plastic bags 'cause i am afraid that my shampoo or anything will explode and i will have nothing to wear[ i put this jeans few minutes ago and i m to lazy to put them into bag [ i am gonna do it when i'll finish post]]

my new necklace from h&m. my sister don't like it but i actually do and i can't make up my mind about it! what u think? [ you can also see it on the top of page]

+
i have one question; WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT GOLD & SILVER TOGETHER? i'm not fan of it. i think that it look weird and i'll never wear like silver earings to gold necklace.

I DON'T WANT TO FINISH THIS POST CAUSE IT WOULD MEAN THAT I HAVE TO GO PACK MY BAG AND AGAIN; IM TOO LAZY!

aaa:( [ sory about any mistakes but i have no energy to check what i wrote]

EDIT[ 7.P.M.]
I DID IT!
I DID IT!
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING DARLINGS!
[you can't see alot but i am so so so happy that i finished packing! yey! i can go to sleep i'm sooo tied ]

2 komentarze:

Demi said...

sorry, I think you asked me for a link trade before and I said yes but forgot to add you haha, yes of course honey, I will add you now! hehe.
have fun on your trippp :)
xoxo

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Congrats on finishing packing (:

bisous,
La C.

Post a Comment