rihanna - good girl gone bad

obssesd with this song, can't stop listening it! i'm little bit sad 'cause in every holidays i go to warsaw to shopping but this year i won't go 'cause i go to warsaw with my mom, dad and friend [Julia] to airport so i won't go shopping :( :( :( . weather is lovely in this week but we have storm almost every day.in saturday i should pack my bag and see how much it weight [ 20 kg is max ].
that's my very annoying dog Sara. She looked really sweet this morning[ actually in noon ;)]


i bought this eraings today in bershka [there was a sale and i just couldn't not buy them!]


and that is my lovely heart neckalce [ my grandma gave it to my sister for her first communion[weird word dictionary said it!] like 6-7 years ago] i call it mine because nobody was wearing it for like 5 years and this year i found it in jewlery box and i loved it and my sister don't like it so no problem ;D


guess thats it for today, tomorrow i m gonna post photos from my little bike trip :)

x

2 komentarze:

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comment, honey! :)
loveeee your necklace!
xoxo

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

That is such a pretty necklace, darling!

bisous,
La C.

Post a Comment