memories from Bulgaria [part 2]

Hi there.
It's Thursday and I've been drunk already two times. And after one big party in Bulgaria I have enought vodka for now.

It was one of worst ligthers that I even had. I needed two hand to make it work! I know that this cigarettes looks like they are russian, but no they are bulgarian.
I don't know who made this photo, but it was before we go to club. I'm wearing grey t-shirt. It was amazing night [because of one guy:) but after all his friend told me that he has girlfriend but I didn't care 'cause he live in different city ]Susy's AWSOME gold bracelets. I am in love with them.Yea, I know I'm not very tanned... It's with girls from room next to us. I can't remember blonde name, but dark hair girl is Anna and she was absolutley amazing girl! [I'm in middle]
Number of our room, I guess I don't have to say a lot . [I miss it a lot <3] onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vH-caWo-_hk/Smgod5BtwyI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/1XYfyeEtiZc/s1600-h/6.JPG">our last breakfast [ it's mine and Susy's.] We both had throath ache and we drank tea to feel better.
It's our view from balcon. Pool was opened only between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and that sucks!
Me and Susy, it was our last day and I guess we were very hungry[ never beleve all inclusive, guys!].

That's the best club I ever was in! Not because of music and that stuff but about people who were in there[ that was the club that I talked few photos up]
Our bus came on 5 p.m. and we had to give keys for rooms on 10.a.m. and I was very tied. But I didn't slept c'mon it's inpossible in reception, rigt? ;)

I got some photos from bus & plane that I will give you on next post.

1 komentarze:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I love all those bracelets!

Do enter my Current/Elliott jeans giveaway here (http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/a-one-year-celebration-giveaway/. Simply write your own "petite novella" (or short fashion fiction) about the outfit you/a character would wear incorporating those jeans & leave it in the comments! Have fun, be creative - you have a week!

bisous,
La C.

Post a Comment